Friday, September 19, 2008

The Reception

The Reception was the next day in my parents backyard. It was beautiful, and I am so grateful that all of my family pitched in and helped pull it together so last minute. Thanks guys!

The reception started at 7:00pm and right then it began to pour rain, it did that off and on for about an hour and a half but it really cooled things down and made the night interesting. The rain stopped just in time for us to party on the dance floor. It was a lot of fun!

One side note...I am not a fan of my wedding cake, long story short the bakery messed up a little...to say the least, so ignore the pictures of the ugly cake :)

2 comments:

J.J. said...

Hey I like the new look and your slide show. I can't believe it has already been over of month since your wedding. Time goes by so fast, you are such a BEAUTIFUL BRIDE!!! Love you.

Ryan Eborn said...

Hey you were the prettiest bride I have ever seen. Your dress was like a fairytale pricess' You are so cute! Thanks for taking such good care of my bro!
Love ya!
Sam