Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My Husband


I saw my sister-in-law Kimmy do this questionnaire
and I thought it was cute so I had to copy her :)

1) Where did you meet? We met at a conference he was attending and I was coordinating. It took him untill the end of the conferencce to finally ask me out :)

2) How long did you date before you got married? We dated for 1 year and about 2 months.

3) How long have you been married? We have been married for almost 3 months.

4) What does he do that surprises you? Ben is very good about helping clean the apartment, and making dinner, he is so sweet and is always asking what he can do to help me.

5) What is your favorite feature of his? I love the little wrinkle-dimples he gets when he smiles. I noticed it the first time we talked and have loved it ever since!

6) What is your favorite quality of his? Ben is very selfless and caring. He is always willing to help out whenever any one needs it.

7) Does he have a nickname for you? He stole the nickname from my sister Alisha. He calls me "Bog" because it is the first thing that comes up when you type ang in a text.

8) What is his favorite color? I have been asking Ben what his favorite color is since our second date and he continues to say it is whatever I am wearing :)

9) What is his favorite food? He really likes Italian food, Chicken Curry and Broccoli, and he loves his Pepsi!

10) What is his favorite sport? He loves Basketball, and he is very good at playing. I love going and watching his games, I have never been interested in the sport before but I have really grown to love it...once I start to figure out what is going on.

11) When and where was your first kiss? Well we had gone to dinner to Cafe Sabor that night, and I met his brother Mike there for the first time. Afterward we went to his place for a while and just talked. We had been dating for about two weeks by then and I was wondering what was taking him so long to kiss me. While we were talking I was very tempted to kiss him, and almost did a few times but I couldn't do it and thought that he had to be the first one to. He had a basketball game that night so he dropped me off early and he finally kissed me on my doorstep at the Glenwood Apartments.

12) Favorite thing to do as a couple? We like to take walks when the weather is nice and we like going to the movies and of course take midnight runs to get Ben & Jerry Ice Cream, and we like it when we can just stay home and hang out, with no plans at all. We had a lot of fun when we took our little Bear Lake picnic trip.

13) Do you have any children? Nope, none yet!

14) Does he have a hidden talent? He is a very good singer. He tries to be funny with it in church but it actually sounds really good.

15) How old is he? 26 years old

16) Who said I love you first? Well we were hanging out one night just talking and we started joking around and I carelessly said, "Oh I love ya..." and then I went silent and said, "I mean...I didn't mean to say that, it just slipped out". It was quiet for a long time and then we started on another converstion. A little while later he asked me if I meant what I said. I told him that I didn't mean to say it, but I did mean it, so then he looked at me and said, "I love you too". It was a precious moment :)

17) What is his favorite type of music? He likes pretty much anything with the exception of country, but he even likes a few country songs. He mainly likes alternative music.

18) What do you admire most about him? I love all that I learn from him. I try to be as giving as he is, and as kind as he is. He is a very good example to me.

19) Do you think he will read this? Probably...when he gets bored at work he usually takes a look at all the family blogs.

4 comments:

J.J. said...

Ang, that was so fun to read. You and Ben are so cute together and he is such a great husband to you. Were so glad to have him in the family!

Michael said...

yeah Bog, that is cute. Maybe someday I'll have a blog to show off to everybody. We are glad to have you in the family as well. Love Ralph.

Ryan Eborn said...

Ang,you guys are so cute. Thanks for being so good to my brother. Its fun to see how in love you guys are. Personally I think you guys are soul mates.
Love ya!
Sam

Heidi said...

hi my dear! it was so fun to see you got married and look so happy!