Tuesday, July 14, 2009

4th of July - Freeman Family Reunion

For the 4th of July weekend the Freeman family held a fun reunion. For the first night we had a themed dinner (Get Smart) at my uncle's house and we were all given agent shirts. We had a lot of fun catching up and hanging out with all of our cousins.



The next day was the 4th of July and we had a BBQ and then headed off to the Stadium of Fire to see the Jonas Brothers...Ben loved it ;)



My cousing Kaly and I had twinner shirts on :)Brad plugging his ears for the F-16



4 comments:

Ben Stocks said...

Best Concert of my life!!

Courtney said...

Love the glasses Angela!

Wow Ben. We had no idea you were a Jonas Bro. Fan!

J.J. said...

That was a fun time! And Ben was that really the best concert, I didn't know you were such a Jonas Brothers fan!

Ang said...

I hope everyone knows Ben is kidding and I had to deal with all his complaining about the Jonas Brothers :)