Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween

Below are some pictures of our Halloween Fun!


This year was Ben's first time carving a pumpkin with a pattern, I told him the one he picked out would be hard to do, but he thought it would be fine. It took him 3 1/2 hours to finish and we were up until 2:30am finishing it :)



Ben's Finished Product

My Finished Product

I didn't know what to be for Halloween this year so before my family's party started I ran down stairs and found an old costume my little sister wore in first grade...a pumpkin :)
Below is everyone who dressed up. Victoria (the vampire on the bottom) is pretty scary looking in this picture.

This picture makes me laugh

This is my little sister and her friend, I thought their costume was a cute idea!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ang I love your guy's pumpkins!! Those are so cute. And your moms classic bumblebee costume! Haha, I can't believe you fit in a costume for a 1st grader.

Ang said...

It is a baggy full body suit for a first grader and a tight belly shirt for me :) And yes my mom is still a bumblebee every year :)