Monday, December 14, 2009

College Graduation

I finally did it! On Saturday I graduated from Utah State University. It was a cool day to graduate because I graduated high school on 06/06/06 and graduated college on 12/12/09. The 2009 throws it off but I still think it is pretty cool.

Ben made me a breakfast for champions that morning, eggs in a nest ( a heart nest). Sometimes he is just the cutest, ok most the time.
I am in this picture, I promise.

Shaking the Dean's hand and receiving my diploma







The USU alumni
My mom also graduated with her master's from USUThank everyone who came out to support me!

3 comments:

Matt and Laura said...

Congrats! That is a great accomplishment and so nice to have done.

Courtney said...

Way to go! It is so good to do and so good to be done with! Your house is looking great. We can't wait to come for a visit.

Unknown said...

YOU GO GIRL!!!! Congratulations! I think the 12/12 thing is cool. ha, our satanic high school graduation date, I forgot about that. I am so proud of you!