Monday, March 15, 2010

Oh Baby!

Valentine's day came around and I had no idea what to get Ben. So I texted my brother Cory the night before and asked him if he had any ideas and he said, "you should be pregnant, that's what I got last year". I told him that's easier said than done and then continued to brainstorm. Ben and I decided to go off birth control last July so I figured Cory's suggestion wasn't too far fetched. So the next morning I ran to Walmart before Ben woke up and bought an E.P.T test. Sure enough I was pregnant! I couldn't believe it, I really did not expect to be pregnant, my hands started shaking and I decided to go write Ben a Valentine's Card titled "Oh Baby" little did he know I litterally meant baby :) He was very excited to find out and we are both looking forward to our new little addition.

I am 9 weeks along and will be due October 17th. My first appointment is on March 29th, so ultrasound pictures will be coming soon!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Congrats!!! That's awesome! You're gonna be a great Mommy!

Matt and Laura said...

Congrats!! I am so excited for you guys! Call me if you come south and we should get together sometime.

Kylie said...

Angela! Congratulations! Man, everyone is having babies! Ha ha. How wonderful, though. With your new house and everything! Congrats. :)

Nicole said...

That's a great story! :)
Cute blog and thanks for the invite! Our family blog is www.kevinnicoleandkids.blogspot.com