Thursday, October 22, 2009

27 YEARS

Ben Celebrated his 27th Birthday last Wednesday (October 14th). I have also discovered a new love for editing photos, I have just began and sometimes over do it a bit, but below are my attempts at it...hopefully it will get better with more practice :)


I made him caramel honey french toast for breakfast, and he got to open up his "birthday" shirt before work.


After work his mom had made dinner for all of his family and a cute ghost cake!

After dinner I sent him on a treasure hunt to find the rest of his presents

All of his nieces and nephews were excited to help him out. His treasure hunt ended in the racket ball court. There he found two gifts and an office chair. As you can see below the kids loved the chair down on the wood floor :)

I went for a computer themed birthday, below is his long awaited external hard drive

And last but not least I spoiled him with a new computer monitor

Happy Birthday Ben I love you!

3 comments:

Kaly Freeman said...

I love the photo shopping, what did you uae? I need that program!

Kaly Freeman said...

That would be uSe;) Happy Bday Ben.

Ang said...

I used www.picnik.com I love it, it is so much fun!