Thursday, October 22, 2009

Electrical? No problem!

The house is changing so quickly it is hard to keep up! Today we are having our 4-way inspection done (cross your fingers!) and if all goes well insulation will be installed tomorrow, the roof will be put on this weekend, and Monday the sheet rocking will begin!

This Last weekend Rob (my brother), Ben's Dad, uncle Mike, and Jared (Ben's brother) all came and helped us with the electrical work, we got about 80% of it done and Dan finished it up for us. Thanks to everyone who helped out!




Here is our giant tub I am very excited about!

The stairway from the view of our front door

4 comments:

Kaly Freeman said...

SOOOO EXCITED!

Matt and Laura said...

Ang- that is so exciting! I am jealous!

Unknown said...

You have a roof!! You could live there if you really had to. In YOUR OWN house. That's so weird, when did we get old enough for this stuff?? I'm glad to hear you're still scared of bees too, it makes me feel less silly! You will have to let me know when you come to chicago, I'll see if i can come down. That's the month of your birthday yeah? Celebrate!!

Courtney said...

The house is looking awesome! We will want to come visit when it is all finished. And don't forget that you can come visit us anytime! Even though we don't have a house :-( By the way, I also love the photo editing you are doing. Great job!