Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Ben's Birthday

Well, the old man turned 29 this year (sounds like a big celebration is in order for next year).

Here he is with his breakfast burrito from Rancheritos, go ahead and judge us we LOVE these things!
He's actually on the phone with work right now, but he popped his head in to pose for a picture. Don't ask me why he answered his phone right before we were going to sit down for breakfast, I had to sit and stare at my burrito while it called my name for what felt like forever ;)

Hangin' out at his birthday party with his siblings and parents.

Blowing out all 29 candles with all his little helpers.

I thought this was a cute picture of Kai at the birthday party.  He is getting so big!

Opening one of his gifts. A frame for his PMP certificate.  I am proud of you Benny boy!

No comments: