Friday, February 5, 2010

Christmas

Below are a few snapshots of our 2009 Christmas! I got a new camera for Christmas and it has been a lot of fun to play with, I hope you can see the difference in picture quality when my photos switch from our old camera to the new one. I got a bit carried away with it Christmas night when everyone came over to the Cox house. But it was fun to get close ups of the family :) Below is just a small sample. Enjoy!
Christmas Eve Hot Chocolate!
Christmas Morning Stockings


My very first apron!

The big gift!

Ducky sporting his Christmas wear

(the new camera photos begin)
Jared and Becky

The Normans
Cute Kaylee

Eliza...I love this picture, it captures the face of a kid :)

Dramatic Sadie...she is giving us her sad face here

Happy Tristan

Ben and his sweet sister Samantha

Ben being the fun uncle he is

No comments: