Friday, February 5, 2010

The Move

The day after Christmas we moved to our new home. This is us packing Christmas night, goodbye 10X10 gold room, hello house!
This is Ben trying to figure out how to put the tv stand together. Yes, we did this before we unpacked our toothbrushes...this wore us out so much we just went to bed without searching for them :)

The mess!

Ben unpacking

Taking a break playing with his new toy!

The Kitchen
we are still waiting for our cupboard that goes above the fridge

Breakfast Nook

Entry Way
to be painted...some day

Hallway

Main Bathroom
MORE PICTURES OF THE HOUSE COMING SOON...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I tried to comment, but I don't think it worked, so if both show up sometime I'm sorry! You're house looks great ang, I'm jealous I want to live in a house! I'm so excited for you two!