Friday, February 5, 2010

New Year's Day

Every New Year's Day my mom's family gets together and has a little party. This year my Aunt Shauna wanted us to take a group picture. A little later I went up to my nephew Cole and told him to smile, the picture below is of him getting frustrated with me saying, "We already took pictures!" He is a character!This is Caleb thinking...it isn't that big of a deal Cole :)

This is Caleb again...I love that he can do this with his eyebrows, and I have tried many times to do this and still fail.

Beautiful Kimmy eating the good food!

Cute Kyla

Cole and Julianne are best friends, they get along so well. After we ate we all caught them walking around the church holding hands :)

And they're off!

I love this picture of Alisha with Cole and Julianne! Lish is a definite kid person, all the grandbabies adore her, as is portrayed very well here.

No comments: