Tuesday, January 24, 2012

All About November

Holidays have come and gone, I can't believe how fast time gets away from me.  Here is a look at what we've been up to!

This picture doesn't do it justice, but this was Kai's nail polish incident.  
While I was getting ready Kai got into my nail polish and one dropped and broke open.  It went all over the floor, wall, clothes and his hands..  He did not enjoy his acetone sponge bath I gave him to remove the polish from his skin.


Kai enjoying his first snowfall, or rather not enjoying it.  He HATES his snow gear, mostly because he is practically immobile while in it.
 Even upset this face is irresistible to me!

First doughnut...success!  Takes after his momma.

I didn't get any pictures of Thanksgiving, I have been really bad at taking pictures lately, but here are some pictures of Kai and his cousin Caleb playing together the day after Thanksgiving.


 Little Lulu (Luci), Rob and Sara's baby was born on October 31, Kai was being so sweet with her.
 Her cheeks are to die for, runs in the family!

No comments: