Tuesday, January 24, 2012

December Magic

Kai is our little  T.V. junky, he LOVES movies, which has been a lot of fun...he fits right in with us!
  
This was our Christmas movie night.  We watched The Polar Express and had chocolate chip cookies and milk.  Kai was too preoccupied to look up for pictures.


Ben scheduled a cousin sleepover and had Annika, Kaylee and Micha over for the night.  I had just got my wisdom teeth out and wasn't much fun so Ben made up for me.  Here they all are decorating Christmas cookies.

Kai enjoying his Christmas cookie.
 
Kai loves to be outside, not matter how cold it is.

Playing in a box 
(in case you didn't know what he was doing)

Preston's Festival of Lights
I think this will be more exciting for Kai next year but I think he still enjoyed the lighted floats.

 

1 comment:

Sam and Ryan said...

You guys are too cute. You are such great parents. Kai is well loved and so adorable. Thank you for being such great examples to me of taking time for your kids to just have fun. Love ya! Sam