Monday, March 11, 2013

Dinosaur Museum

During one of Kai's and my trip down to South Jordan we visited the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Pointe.  We took his cousin Ben along with us and met up with his Aunt Jen and all of her children. Little Ben has become one of Kai's good buddies.  Whenever we visit my parent's house Kai will go down stairs and shout for Ben.  It is pretty cute!
 

Before you head into the Dinosaur part there is a sound room, with a lot of neat stations that teach children all about sound.  Here are some photos of Kai exploring.








 

At the end of the museum there is a sand pit where the children can go and dig for dinosaur bones.

 Afterward we stopped for ice cream and I got myself a turkey sandwich.  There was something about my pregnancy that had me craving a turkey sandwich EVERY Day!

This is Kai on the ride home playing with his new souvenir. 

No comments: