Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Our New Life with Dax

Dax has made himself right at home in all of our hearts. He is just such a sweet baby.  He brings a sense of peace to me whenever I hold him. He doesn't complain about life at all unless he is sleepy or hungry.  He really is a piece of heaven in our home.


I love the way Dax is looking at his daddy.






I think it took close to 3-4 days before Dax would finally open his eyes all the way.  He is 2 days old in this photo and this was about all I ever saw of his eyes until he finally decided to open them all the way.
For a while there Dax had a perma grump face whenever he slept.
 
  


Kai trying on Dax's hospital hat.

Dax and cousin Grayson.  Dax is 4 days older and 1 pound heavier than Grayson in this photo.

Burrito Baby!


1 Week Old
 
My Three Boys

 
 
2 Weeks Old

3 Weeks Old

No comments: